As you expand and improve your products and services, your content expands too. Over time your marketing materials can start to look like a jumble of separate items.
That is when optimizing your content can help you to make the most of the knowledge, talent and experience already present in your business.
I distil the essential elements of your text to create a new version that is compelling and effective. Good text should answer questions and solve problems for your target audience. Moreover, it should demonstrate your understanding of your customers' needs and indicate your unique value as a subject matter expert.
Text that is not suitable for publication 'as is' is still a good foundation for solid professional content.
Brand new text, same solid expertise
Are you dissatisfied with your existing business texts? Unsure how to bring cohesion and coherence to a diverse collection of documents? I can clarify and enrich your texts according to your preferences, greatly improving readability and effectiveness.
- Clear and formulation
- Consistency in distinctive
- Better thanks to better readability
- Web texts that are easy to
- on keywords
- Length and structure optimized for online reading
- Excellent Google indexing thanks to content
Clear and active formulation
The active voice is the most energetic and inviting style for written text. I use the active voice as much as possible.
When your content reflects your brand, it brings the brand to life. I ensure that content has a specific style and tone that are evident throughout.
Better conversion rates thanks to better readability
I write texts with conversion in mind, based on your specific call to action.
Web texts that are easy to scan
Site visitors tend to give up if a text is hard to scan. For this reason, I start texts with a consolidating/introductory paragraph and break up the rest into easily identifiable paragraphs or bullet points. Paragraphs are marked with relevant headers and sub-headers that indicate the information they contain.
Extra emphasis on keywords
Italics and bold type help focus attention on your keywords, making it even easier to scan your texts.
Length and structure optimized for online reading
Excellent Google indexing thanks to LSI-rich content
For even better SEO scores, I always include your main keywords in your content. At the same time I make sure to avoid over-optimization, since this can have a detrimental effect on your ranking. Careful integration of latent semantic indexing (LSI) keywords in texts makes it possible to enhance search engine results. To achieve this I use analogous keywords, synonyms and similar devices.
From idea to ideal content in three easy steps! I write a draft text based on your existing text and your requirements. In two further rounds of editing, I adjust the text in consultation with you.
1. Draft version
- Once you place your project with me, you send your source texts to me together with your preferences regarding style, tone and length. It should take you no more than 15 minutes to complete the questionnaire I use for this step.
- I then assess your existing texts, extracting the most useful sector-specific information.
- You receive a draft revision written according to your preferences.
2. Preliminary version
- You evaluate the draft text and supply feedback using a multiple-choice form.
- I revise your text on the basis of this feedback and deliver a preliminary version.
3. Final version
- Working from the preliminary text, you communicate the final changes you want.
- I fine-tune the text on the basis of your feedback, attending to the last details.
- You receive the final version of your text.