What happens when you submit a project for translation? Find out how BlacKKite processes workflow for professional, structured completion of your translation project.
Complete this checklist before you contact your translator. Proper preparation will save you time and money!
- Is your text edited and ready for publication?
- Should some parts remain untranslated?
- Should the translator use preferred terminology?
- What is your target audience?
- How tight is your deadline?
Submission of source document
You send your documents confidentially using the quote form. Generally speaking, I can provide a tailor-made quote within a few hours during office hours in the Netherlands, but always within 24 hours!
After looking at your documents, I provide a price quote and time frame for your translation project.
The turnaround time depends on the volume, difficulty of the text and the requested delivery date. My average daily output is 2500 words.
Once you accept the quote, I plan your project and we agree on a deadline.
Then it is time for translation! Each translation is done by a human translator using the latest translation technologies.
After translation, I perform a quality guarantee service consisting of checks for:
- Accurate and consistent form, style and sentence structure
- Consistent use of terminology
- Spelling, typos and grammar
- Proper use of punctuation
- Accurate transposition of numerical data from source to target
I send you the completed translation as quickly as possible, but always by the agreed deadline. Because I adhere to the original document format, the translation you receive is ready for use.
If you have any questions or comments about the translation, please let me know as soon as possible after delivery. I will resolve any issues as soon as possible.
After completion of the process, I will send you a detailed invoice for the translation project.
Please transfer the total amount of the invoice within 21 days to the bank account specified on the invoice.