Sustainable technology is an umbrella term that represents innovative concepts with care for the environment as well as the social and economic aspects.
- Substitution: Replace non-renewable with renewable resources through technology.
- Prevention: Prevent negative environmental impacts through technology.
- Efficiency: Make efficient use of energy and resources through technology.
Sustainable technology translation is the process of transforming written content for sustainable technologies from one language into another language, e.g. English to Dutch.
Business opportunities in sustainable tech
Besides reducing energy consumption and raising public awareness, green technology will be one of the key strategies to combat climate change and global warming in the 21st century.
The expansion of renewable innovation presents an opportunity for the development of a new industry for intelligent, environmentally safe technologies. The global demand for these new low and zero carbon technologies is growing rapidly.
Rapidly growing global demand
BlacKKite is a Dutch language service provider that helps manufacturers and suppliers of environmentally durable products and concepts translate their documentation.
How can a Dutch translation help your business?
The Dutch are an affluent, environmentally conscious people, eager to adapt to new, renewable solutions. With approximately 24 million Dutch speakers worldwide, the Dutch-speaking community forms a very appealing market.
- Circular manufacturing, recycling, upcycling
- Durable solar, hydro, wind, tidal, and geothermal energy sources
- Waste management and pollution control
Examples of materials that I translate into Dutch
Users of smart heating devices need to understand its Dutch user instructions clearly to be able to control the device properly. Just as Dutch-speaking laborers working on a solar farm need to understand the Dutch installation instructions clearly in order to install the equipment safely and securely.
- Environmental impact assessments
- Installation manuals
- Product information materials
- See more examples...
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Technical reports
- Training and eLearning materials
- Multimedia marketing contents
- Website & blog localization
- Technical papers and articles
- Research materials
- Maintenance manuals
- Service manuals
- User manuals
Request a quote for a Dutch translation
BlacKKite can help sustainable businesses and start-ups launch their sustainable products in Dutch.
Request a price quote and discover how a professional Dutch translation of your documentation can give you the edge on the competition.
- Preservation of the original layout and file format
- Quality assurance, including 1 editing round
- 100% human-generated Dutch translation
- Optional proprietary term base
- Translation memory on file
Please fill out the translation quote request form and I will get back to you with a tailored price quotation in no time.
Time zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour; during Summer Time/Daylight Saving Time UTC/GMT +2 hours. Current time